Monday, February 22, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

We took our kids and niece to the Great Wolf Lodge and we had a great time. I had a tiny Oh My God I am Surly Going to Loose a Kid moment as I peered down through the plate glass window onto the gigantic waterpark.
Every time the bell rang 1,000 gallons of water came pouring out of this gigantic bucket. Thank God I have good hearing!
This was our downtime after the fire alarm woke us up and we had to wait to get into the waterpark.
We spent about 10 hours in the waterpark and there was a lot of other stuff to do that we didn't even have time during our stay. The kids got to eat rock candy and run around the hotel in their PJs way past their bedtime.
They even had story time each night which was cool.We rode the world's scariest water slide. We willingly got into a raft which dropped us into a 6-story funnel and we flew 30 feet up the sides of the funnel and I thought for sure that I was going to loose my first born. At the bottom he said that was awesome and when asked if he wanted to do it again promptly responded "No way!!!".

2 comments:

puna said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! I wish my kids were younger...

Kristyn said...

My biggest kid had fun and he's um thirty something (: