Saturday, July 31, 2010

The latest addition to the family!




This is totally uncharacteristic of me, but I fell in love with this RV, yes RV. Some girls want diamond tennis bracelets and a 2 cartat engagement ring - me I love to travel. Given that travel abroad isn't in our cards right now we'll have to settle for road trips in style. It also completes our little "Redneck Yacht Club" we have built here in the county since movin' from the big city -We now have our pop-up pool, slip-n-slide and big old RV on the side of the garage. I have at least 2 more acres here to fill with stuff!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You need some non-functioning automobiles (or even better, pieces of automobiles) on blocks to really get going.

Kristyn said...

That's a fantastic idea and an old worn out sofa on the front porch.

puna said...

That...thing...is...huge...

Kristyn said...

Nothing is big enough with the sparring partners, I mean the children.

julie said...

Wow! There is always so much going on when I check in with Controlled Chaos! Congratulations on the upgraded RV. Being a house lover in general I was so excited to see the new built-ins in the living room! We need the same - maybe Gavin and Grandma will share their plans.