Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Weight Loss Challenge

I am joining an 11 week weight loss challenge at one of the local Churches. It is like the Biggest Looser where they put everyone on teams to provide encouragement. I love a little challenge so I thought this would be perfect for me. My goal is 15 pounds - anyone else want to jump on my band wagon? You don't have to come to the weekly meeting, but we can keep tabs on our progress. Don't forget... all of those Fall clothes are just lurking in your closet waiting to see if they fit.

1 comment:

laurenthequeen said...

I'm so in. I just wrote a post about trying to get motivated. (http://laurenthequeen.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-heart-weight-watchers.html) And I drive by that sign on a daily basis. I have 25 lbs that I'd like to lose and maintain until we decide to have another baby.