Thursday, August 28, 2008

Worst miscommunication of my LIFE

Went to have a little pedicure last night and the lady (as they always do) asked if I would like a manicure t00 - my answer was no. I told her however that I would like a brow wax. Here's where the communication issue comes into play - she asked if I would like a little cleaned up here and there and I said sure. The next thing I knew she was smearing hot wax down the entire left side of my face! Who in the world has ever heard of an entire face wax!!!!! My friends who are logical people asked - Why didn't you tell her to stop? I don't really see this as a process you can stop half way through. After almost 30 minutes I emerge and my WHOLE face is red (including my forehead) again who knew??? She also spread some sort of slimy goo all over my face and my not so understated Mom sees me and asks "What the hell happened to you?" It was a good laugh last night until my face started itching today and now I have white bumps all over my face! I look like I spent the night in the middle of mosquito country.

Thank God I telecommute. Of course, that doesn't stop me from sharing the story with the entire world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can we see a picture?:)