Thursday, October 23, 2008

My sorry state of affairs

I vowed to myself last year that I would not buy clothes until I reached my goal weight. Well, this vow has saved lots of money, but now I have nothing to wear. I know what you guys are thinking - you've heard this a million times, but I REALLY have nothing to wear. I cleaned out my closet of the clothes which I am happy to say were too big and this is what is left!

The clothes on the left belong to my husband and the pole in the back is mine. I hope you like seeing me in my 4 sweaters, 4 shirts and the same pair of jeans for the next 2 months! The bottom pole are the 3 suits that I had pre-babies so they still fit. I may have to start showing up to play dates in suits at this rate! Good thing I work from home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so admire your commitment! Most people would just keep buying bigger clothes, you are putting your money where your mouth is. You go girl! And watch your caloric intake today. Yeah1

Kristyn said...

Thanks!!! You were right - it's as simple as putting less in.... you are so wise!