Monday, October 13, 2008

Rock Star

Bella sings and dances through most of her day - needless to say she loves music. Her Father is also dying to have a little rock star so he can share is love of music with someone other than is tone deaf wife who will never play guitar. I think he secretly dreams of having is own little indie Partridge Family. In any case, Bella went to her first rock concert. She saw Ralph's World which was much better than sitting through the Wiggles or Barney. It was at one of the local night clubs - in between nap times. Here's how it went.....
"This is a pretty cool place to play. It's a little dark though.... Oh Well - Peek-a-Boo""Cool....Those guys have guitars just like Daddy. This is just like the shows I watch on TV with Dad when Mom's out."
"Clear the floor - I'm the Dancing Queen.... watch me spin"
"Ahhh... Front Row... Those are some cute Dads up there"

"I love the Belly Button song!""Time for a post show snack with Mommy"

No comments: