Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Good Excuse

So - It has taken me so long to post anything about Thanks Giving due to my darn Time Management class!

The day started as any typical Thanks Giving - we set the table for 18 and set up the house.

We decided on a nice chambord champagne cocktail to kick of the cocktail hour.









The Official Turkey Carver was crowned (I am going to hear about this one)













Here is my brother and his prized crab dip along with our buffet line - yum!



Let the Feast Begin!









What holiday is complete without the little ones... the other little ones were having too much fun to stand still enough for pictures.












Black Friday came and we decided to paint and eat leftovers!

1 comment:

Gavin Hurley said...

That's a picture of me eating three slices of pie at the same time.