Monday, December 15, 2008

Vanilla Ice and Friends

We had a little mock high school reunion on Friday night. It's funny to see that quite a few of the folks that I went to school with have moved back to "the county". We could not wait to get out and here we are again! Combined we have been all over the world. The holidays are a great excuse to come together with old and new friends.We are all moms now.

We laughed about "old times"
We still share the same interests, but now they are a little different.
Some of us danced like it was a high school reunion - Ice Ice Baby! I was laughing too hard to get a shot of the "Running Man", "Sprinkler" or "Grocery Cart" moves.

3 comments:

laurenthequeen said...

Vanilla Ice? Really? I can't believe we missed that part! I'm guessing it was hilarious.

Danny Douglas said...

I bet you do a mean "Sprinkler"! Rollin' in my 5. 0
With my ragtop down so my hair can blow
The girlies on standby, Waving just to say Hi
Did you stop? No - I just drove by...Ice Ice Baby

Anonymous said...

Did Gavin do the sprinkler? I would have paid money to see that.