Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back Home

We are back from vacation and we had lots of fun and will post pics in a bit. Yesterday was the first day of school for the boy and tonight is our first attempt at being the Coach and Assistant Coach of our son's soccer team - please send a prayer our way!

Today I was feeling overwhelmed and looked to my online shrink for help - Google. I found this great website on parenting and other things from a homeschooling mom. There are a lot of good tips and I found this one on meal planning pretty intriguing. I hate (I mean HATE) trying to figure out which of the same 10 recipes I'm going to make each week. At least this will narrow my choices each week. So, I think I am going to give it a try in September and will let you know how it goes.

If you remember from a while back I made a bunch of make ahead frozen meals. They were so so, but I really got sick of the numerous pasta, white sauce, pasta meals pretty quick! I don't think I'll do this again until it is soup/chili weather. Those I know I can freeze.

No comments: