Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Very Dangerous Game

So my Sister-In-Law pictured above flying through the air encouraged everyone to come out and join the new county Adult Kickball League. We thought the injury waiver was pretty funny, I mean it's kickball right! Here she is flying through the air which was in the game before she fell running to first base and banged up her leg.
This is my Brother - doesn't he look so happy - stay tuned.
This is my Brother falling on his head.

This is my Husband running over my Brother causing him to still have a stiff neck weeks later!

This is Larry, he is a determined military guy. In a subsequent game he fell running to first base and broke his clavicle. He stayed in the game and caught 3 balls before he went to Urgent Care who has seen many Kickball injuries over the last few weeks.

This is Larry's wife being silly. I think this might be where she pulled her quad which may have led to her tearing her quad while maneuvering a diaper change.
This is the Husband, God please keep him safe during the last 2 games!
Anyone want to play next year, but you must have good insurance and also sign the waiver. Perhaps we are getting old????

No comments: