Monday, May 11, 2009

Got My Hand Stuck in the Door....

Gosh we have been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to Blog in what seems like forever. Life has totally taken over and the documentation has fallen to side. Although, I guess it means were having lots of fun if you miss me here for a while.

Well, last week we took the kids to their first professional baseball game. First we rode the Metro and the kids were having a blast.
The fun all stopped when..... my dear hubby asked "Did you leave anything?" as we were exiting the Metro car. I turned my head for one second and at that moment Bella rested her hand on the opening door and then her whole arm was pulled in between the door and the side of the Metro. Her poor hand was pretty scratched up and boy was she scared along with Mommy and Daddy.
In fact, she sat in Mommy's lap and sobbed for the first hour of the game. Not even ice cream would do the trick.
It was all good once the fear subsided and the suckers came out.
It's been a little over a week and she still gets choked up when she looks at her Boo Boo. She even has created a song and it goes like this "Got my hand stuck in the dooooor - Chorus- Mommy pulled it out, Mommy pulled it out. Got My hand stuck in the dooooor - Chorus- Mommy pulled it out Mommy pulled it out". If you see her please be gentle and expect a little sob if you ask her about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, poor Bella! I'm glad she's okay.