Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hubby's "Other Wife"



This is my dear dear friend Linda. She is just about the nicest person you could ever hope to meet. We have had a lot of great memories from our single days in the city. A friend and I tried to fix my hubby up with Linda on a blind date, but that didn't work out. I guess we hit it off better, but she was the best Maid of Honor a girl could have even if she got his ring stuck on her thumb during the ceremony. I passed on our family margarita recipe for her Birthday celebration. Happy B-day sweetie - it was a great brunch!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to have such good friends. Treasure her!

Kristyn said...

Thanks for the kind words and your pics are great!

puna said...

hmmm...I can't imagine Gavin with anyone else but you.