Friday, March 6, 2009

If I only knew then..... What I know now.

When I was pregnant my friend Natalie invited me to a "Crop" where we would archive our memories for years to come. Well, little did I know that once the kids came I would maybe have time to do the little things in life like finish a full sentence or take a long soaking bath. I also took up knitting while I was pregnant - ask me when I knitted last. So, I am now trying to find the time to get all of these pictures in a book. I need help!

Here is a prime example of how bad it really is around here. I hung this frame on the wall in my office over 3 years ago. These are not my children nor have I ever owned a lab. Bella has named the dog and is probably wondering when she will see him in the yard.I bought all the junk to make the albums - FYI 85% of those albums are empty and I bought them 5 years ago.
There's hope - I pulled Bella's second year and laid them all out as to how I would like to put them in the book. Does anyone want to come over and "Scrap" with me? I could use a little divine inspiration or at least someone to pass the time with while I am arranging all of these and madly pasting them down. BTW - Natalie moved to TN and left me here with all of this paper - Thanks Nat!

1 comment:

laurenthequeen said...

there are frames on my bookshelf with the paper photos in them. little man just turned 3, i've only scrapped his first 6 months (maybe).

if we can find a time and i can find my stuff, i'm totally in.