Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dinner and Dancing

We had a date night last Saturday outside of our kitchen! In fact we let someone else do the cooking and it was yummy! We went to Saffron - the Hubby had shrimp with a dill cream sauce over linguine.
I had shrimp and grits which was new to me and quite tasty!We then went to the American Legion - yes I said the American Legion for dancing. It was quite amusing and intimidating since we have only had one lesson to date.Quite an elegant sign, but hey we got a lesson from my Aunt and Uncle and the drinks were only $1.50 each - Whoo!
My Aunt and Uncle go dancing and golfing every weekend. They have more of an active social life than we do - it gives us hope.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so sweet! Are you taking ballroom dancing? Is Gavin doing the pasedoble? It looks like so much fun!

Kristyn said...

We are doing "Hand Dancing" which is like Gitterbug I guess. I'll have Gavin on Dancing with the Stars in no time!