Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Movie Night EEEK

We just subscribed to Netflix and I added all of the movies that won the Golden Globes to the list. We watched Milk last Friday and it was a very interesting movie. Sean Penn was fantastic. Well, in the middle of the movie Hubby stood up and declared there's a mouse! EEEEK I yelled and did what any rational person would do..... I ran out of the room and jumped up on the counter. Those are my pajama clad legs and feet in the picture. Mice don't bother me as much as frogs, but I don't like their unpredictable behavior either.The next day I was in the kitchen and the good old cat (yes he is alive) came strutting into the dining room with - you guessed it - the mouse in his mouth. I ran out and grabbed the animal catcher i.e. the husband and he caught the little thing.Step 1: Distract cat and trap unsuspecting mouse under a broom.
Step 2: Call in back-up that does not scream when broom is lifted a.k.a Grand mom.

Step 3: Take mouse outside so the boy can take a peek.Step 4: Send mouse packing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank God he's alive. You have no idea how many nightmares I've had about goats eating cats.