Friday, November 19, 2010

Fall Festival

This pose reminds me of the Titanic - I'm the king of the world!
I think we had more fun in the store than we did in the Fall Fest area.
I even hate fake snakes
The kids were so scared of Grand mom in this mask that she had to convince them to pose with her.
The saying above the door reminds me of my Father-In-Law.
This is cool, but boy is it bumpy!
Too bad the fittings weren't tighter, I wonder if I could get one of these as the time out chair !
I hate corn mazes about as much as I hate snakes. I have no sense of directions and the kids like to plow through the rows of corn.

Can you find the missing child?
So sweet when she wants to be!
I can never get both smiling at the same time.

So, we headed to the girl's pumpkin patch field trip to find out that it was canceled when we got there. We made a 4 plus hour round trip to wind up at the Garden Center 5 miles from the house!

No comments: