Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Come out - Come out - Where ever you are!

I have been totally absent over here in the blog world - Perhaps when I emerge Bella will be potty trained (thank God for our mini steam cleaner) and I will be caught up with everything that has somehow piled up around me!

My hubby sent me this interesting essay and it made me reconsider my New Year's resolution - I think this year I'm going to try to rely less on electronic communication and set more time aside for actually seeing my friends (be prepared for a phone call)! http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0%2C2845%2C2337704%2C00.asp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so true. I say amen even more so when I find that the article you linked came from a geek site...

Danny Douglas said...

What!? And leave the comfort of the monitor glow? The sound of your fingers striking the keyboard! Say it aint so!!