Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Day at the Park with Will and Adam

Today we ran into our friend Will and his son Adam at the park. Will commented that he logs into my little part of the net every now and then to find that nothing has changed here. Well my hubby as promised that he will help me with this page and make it pretty. Hang tight! BTW - I loaded this blog and these pictures all by myself.

So what have we done this Summer??? Well, Garrett played T-Ball for the first season and may I say that his team was unofficially undefeated since we are not suppose to keep score. We also went to Topsail Island, NC for a week and that is where the photo of Gavin and the kids was taken. Sarah loved it and she must have been disappointed to learn that we did not actually move to the beach. Garrett enjoyed himself, but was happy to get home to all of his toys. Other than that we have spent a lot of time in the pool, at the beach and just generally enjoying the Summer.

Garrett also had the coolest Star Wars birthday party. It was a hot day, but my dear brother lent us his inflatable waterslide and saved the day. I also learned that it takes forever to make 25 tiny Tie Fighters to go around the cool Death Star that my friend Amy baked up.

How about you - anything fun going on this Summer?

No comments: