Friday, August 15, 2008

That Darn Bella

Her ability to shock and amaze me never ends.

Unfortunately her height far exceeds her common sense. I went out and bought those great fruit flavored super hero labeled vitamins to make taking vitamins a pleasant experience. It worked all too well.... little girl is now addicted. She searches for them everywhere and today she managed to climb to the tallest shelf in the house and grabbed what she thought was a prized possession, but unfortunately it was Mucinex.

I REFUSE to call poison control for a third time on top of our little jumpy jumpy on the bed urgent care incident, so I will be going to the good old Walmart to purchase a lock box for the medicine. Give me strength or at least 3 minutes to go to the bathroom without an incident!

2 comments: